Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey there all.... So even though I am not there yet, I took it upon myself to contribute.... since I am the A and the oldest of you all....

So lets see... how have a spent my time since I sulkily waved the B and the M and the M off in their LIMO!!!!!

I had a long quiet boring drive home... which consisted of me half way home going.. "holy shit its double demerit points" to which I slammed on the brake and drove super slow, which meant it took me even longer to get home.

I jumped into bed and got 4 hours sleep. This might not seem like alot to most people, but those of you who know me, are aware that I was pretty stoked by this.

I got up, and after bumming around the house feeling sorry for myself cause I was not in Melbourne yet, I made myself go for a lovely stroll around the walking path.... ok ok I will rephrase that..... I screamed at myself like a pyshco till I got my fat arse motivated and went for a 2 hour powerwalk trying to work off all the bad food I ate on Thrusday night... ( I dont think the midnight trip to Maccas helped the situation).

Funnily enough, this walk did motivate me so I decided to wash the pile of dirt sitting in my driveway.... which some would refer to as my car!!!! And after finding all the clothes and blankets and shoes that I have lost over the past couple of months I patted myself on the back for a job well done!!!

Sat consisted of.. " No I am sorry but that is all we have left" and me coming home to sit by myself.. watching some lame documentary and honey baddgers and making a pizza which I ate way too much of meaning that I need to go for another pyscho walk 2moz to work it all off.

Ok, So I promise that the next one will not be so whiny as I will be closer to joining the rest of the BAMM in Melbourne!!!!!

Oh and for the record..... My bed is the one that is currently being occupied by a laptop!!!!

3 comments:

Ariad said...

Have fun girls!

Blossom said...

Sorry Amy thats my bed.....yours is the one that is covered in my clothing...

Whispy Love said...

OMG lol I watched that documentry too! I so want one now haha