Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 5

Today we slept in. Again.
Then we went shopping. Again

We saw Tim Minchins show tonight. T'was Awesome. He had us all singing "I love Jesus"...which then warped into something completely different.

And then we went and saw Anyone For Tennis?. Best show ever! It was hilarious from start to finish and we are now all walking around singing. "I knew it. She knew it. We both knew! I
was trying to be OW!! FLIRTY!"

Bec got picked on in this show. She got asked by Doody what she thought of Jase (The guy from last night that she has the hots for), and all she could do was giggle and hide her head in her lap. Which of course made him pick on her more!!

2 comments:

karisma said...

What no pictures today? You will have to post some with Amy in them! Glad you are having fun. But I miss my baby!

Blossom said...

So ring her and talk to her then!